TOTAL OFFICE WELLNESS
Total Office Wellness (TOW) aims for a total health and wellness in the office. It offers a cost-effective solution to boost worker productivity and cut productivity losses through a cleaner and healthier indoor office environment.
INDOOR ENVIRONMENT FACTS
- We spend 90% of our time indoors.
- Indoor air is 2 – 5x more polluted than outdoor air.
- Employees perform 61% better in a good indoor office environment.
- Indoor plants promote well-being reducing tension and anxiety by 37%.
- 35% reductions in Acute Respiratory Illness (ARI) among employees in offices with higher ventilation rates, reduced space sharing, or exposure of air with ultraviolet light.
- Productivity gain from an annual cost of ARI is $6 – $14 billion.
- 20 – 50% reduction in Sick Building Syndrome symptoms bring annual economic benefits of $10 – $30 billion.
- Sleeping pattern of employees is improved with longer exposure to daylight.
- Good smelling offices affect creative task performance as well as personal memories and moods of employees.
- Improved indoor air quality results in an 8-10% boost in work productivity.
- Temperature, relative humidity, and indoor air quality affect the sensory system and olfactory system
FACTORS AFFECTING OFFICE WELLNESS
Respirable Suspended Particles
TOW program provides your office with the equipment and services necessary to set up and deploy the Total Office Wellness program based on your office’s needs.
Upon following and passing the program, your office is granted the TOW certificate.
Network meetings, visits, training, and other events related to the environmental topics are addressed, most pressing issues are discussed, and experiences are shared among partners.
In achieving total office wellness, appropriate equipment will be provided to ensure that the program is maintained and sustained.
STEPS TO TOTAL OFFICE WELLNESS
Real-time indoor pollution alert levels.
Team spirit and stronger corporate values.
Higher employee retention rate.
Better bottom line.
Environmental talk from a prominent international green speaker.